DRINKING OUR WAY AROUND GLASGOW: Revolucion de Cuba

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This week it was one of our lovely HC Stath contributor’s birthday, Holly! As our girl was turning 21, we thought it was the perfect excuse to head out into town for some drinks to celebrate the occassion! We headed to the exotic Revolucion de Cuba bar and restaurant situated on Renfield Street, a short 5 minute walk from Glasgow Central Station. The restaurant and bar describes itself as a Cuban cocktail bar, with an endless menu of exotic drinks and you can even get your very own maracas and leis to use as props for pics which is really fun!

Below are our drinks which we selected and would highly recommend. On the left and right are the Zombie cocktail which is made with an interesting secret recipe, definitely one to try! In the middle is a Pineapple Daquiri which was super refreshing!

We also treated ourselves to a ‘Totally Tropical Punch’ cocktail! Firstly, can we just appreciate how cute these pineapple glasses are! 

A great one for the instagram…

We also worked our way through many of the other cocktails on the menu including the Pornstar Rumtini, Moijito and Coco Loco! Did you know that any cocktail with a sunshine beside its name on the menu is half price on weekdays! Check out the website here to plan your next visit! We will most certainly be returning in the near future!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!