Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so we’ve come up with some ways that you can help show your support this October!

MANGO, have created a line of t-shirts, titled “Solidarity” whereby all profits are donated to cancer research. Each t-shirt is £15.99 and can be purchased here!

Host an Afternoon Tea for your friends and family, you can sign up for Afternoon Tea 2018 and Breast Cancer Care will send you a free fundraising kit next year, jam-packed with everything you need, follow this link.

Alternatively, sign up to take part in Pretty Muddy with Cancer Research! Pretty Muddy is like no other fundraising event, it’s a muddy obstacle course that women of any ability can climb over, crawl under, and charge through! You can choose from either 5k or 10k Pretty Muddy events. To find out when the next event near you is being held, follow this link!

However big or small you can help, lets work to beat cancer together!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!