This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This week was beauty week at Her Campus Strath and we have been sharing our favourite beauty products of the moment over on our Instagram! In case you haven’t already saw them, here is a rundown below: 

Best for Brows…

Anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of brows! We love the ABH Dipbrow Pomade for a dramatic nighttime look and Brow Wiz Pencil for a natural daytime look. 

Best for Night Outs…

The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray sets your makeup in place and makes sure every photo is a good photo!

Best for Nails…

Our top tips for the perfect spring manicure: Use 2 coats of the Ridge Filling Base Coat by Nails Inc followed by 2 coats of Edward Place polish by Nails Inc. Then use your favourite top coat for a simple and goregous manicure. 

Best for Brushes 

Real Techniques brushes. All we can say is that our obsession is real…

Best for Bronzer

Benefit Hoola Bronzer is the best makeup product for looking bronzed this summer. It is an old favourite and works a treat!

Best for Lips…

We love these Sephora lip crayons as they are super pigmented, hydrated and come in a range of colours to choose from!

So thats our round-up! 

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!