5 Pictures that show Jennifer Aniston suits all hairstyles!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Lets not pretend, Jennifer Aniston is a 46 year old woman and most boys probably still fancy her more than any college girl…and to be honest most college girls probably fancy her more than boys too!

She is smoking and her long list of ex-boyfriends show that…She was one of the best friends characters and has starred in some pretty good movies since, with some pretty hot guys in them! HELLO CAN WE HAVE YOUR LIFE PLEASE! She really is lucky and one more thing we love about her….THE HAIR! Is it just me that has noticed it or can she literally pull of any hairstyle? I’m sorry but I can’t even straighten my hair without it going frizzy 5 minutes later, even if I did have a professional hairdresser I don’t think anyone can pull it off as well as her!

So these 5 pictures will prove, even if you love your hair, it will never be quite as talented as Jennifers! 

1. 

We love this baby blonde hair Jennifer had in 2014! Proving she can pull of a much lighter blonde than we are used to!

2.

Hmmm can she pull off a fringe? Ehh YES! She works this fringe to the highest degree…when are these coming back into fashion anyways!

3.

We love this sleek brown bob! She looks chic showing she can 100000% pull off the short look bob look too! 

4.

Her super long locks were one of my favorite looks she had in friends! *cries about how my hair will never grow*

5. 

Oh and she can do hair up?….PERFECT! is there literally anything this woman cant do! Superhuman!