This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Looking for a way to keep that Stony Brook University spirit with you all semester? Look no further! Below is a list of chic red clothing and accessories that will keep your school spirits high year round. Not only are these items guaranteed to keep your school spirits high, but they are absolutely adorable and functional for any type of student! I’m not saying that looking your best around campus is completely essential to succeeding, however feeling good about the way you look will boost your confidence which can do wonders for your performance in and out of the classroom. Repping your Seawolf spirit no longer requires a trip to the bookstore, adding just a little bit of red to any outfit can do the trick!

APPLE (PRODUCT)RED Silicone iPhone Case with MagSafe

This (PRODUCT)RED Silicone iPhone Case with MagSafe (Apple, $50) is the perfect flare of red to keep that seawolf spirit with you all day long! Bonus points for making an Apple (PRODUCT)RED purchase which supports the Global Fund’s battle against AIDS and COVID-19. Apple reports, “The Global Fund uses 100 percent of Apple’s contribution to finance HIV/AIDS programs and to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on these programs. Every dollar raised supports communities that are affected by AIDS across sub-Saharan Africa.”

Lululemon- Close-Fit Wool-Blend Ribbed Knit Beanie

We all understand the importance of brain power here at SBU and what better way to ensure your brain is functioning well than making sure it stays warm? This cozy beanie (Lululemon, $30) will keep you toasty through these cold winter months and it’s the perfect way to add a little school spirit into any outfit!

SKIMS- SLOUCH SOCK

Walking around campus throughout the winter just got a little less uncomfortable with these red fuzzy socks (SKIMS, $16). Not only will these socks keep your feet warm and cozy, but they pair perfectly with some comfy slippers for those days that you just can’t get out of your pajamas for class. Who says pajamas can’t have a flare of seawolf spirit?

CONVERSE- Chuck 70 Vintage Canvas

These kicks (Converse $90) are a fan favorite for students that opt for a more minimalistic look. The “rhubarb pie” shade of red is a perfect muted tone that will still add that Stony Brook spirit to any outfit. Converse are a classic option that will last you throughout the whole year and never go out of style!

GARAGE- Dani Carpenter Pant

The Dani Carpenter Pant (Garage $25) is a perfect versatile option that will keep your seawolf spirits high whether you wear them to class, to a tailgate, or to grab some food with friends. Cargos are the pants of the year and these are top tier! Plus these pants are on sale – we love to see it!

AMAZON- Retro Fashion Sun Glasses

After a long study session, the sun can be pretty intense. As we slowly approach warm weather, these retro sunnies (Amazon, $12) are the perfect way to show your seawolf pride while keeping your eyes protected.

lululemon Align High-Rise Pant

Perfect for hitting the gym or hitting the books, the Lululemon Align leggings (Lululemon $118) are the ultimate choice for comfort and style.

Hydroflask- 20 oz Wide Mouth

Staying hydrated through a long day of classes is imperative to maintaining your energy. What better way to show off your seawolf pride than with this red bottle (Hydroflask, $33)? January is the month of resolutions and we all know we need to drink more water. Nothing motivates you to drink more water than a cute emotional support water bottle!

amazon- Cute Fresh Red Waterproof Vinyl Stickers

If you already have an emotional support water bottle that you couldn’t imagine parting with, try spicing it up with these cute stickers (Amazon, $6)! These ones come in a pack of fifty so there will definitely be leftovers to add some Stony Brook Spirit to your laptop, iPad, or notebooks!

Aritzia- Tna Bubble Fleece Boyfriend Hoodie

Another sale find! Through these next few chilly months, a good quality hoodie (Artizia, $68) is essential. The Tna Bubble Fleece Boyfriend Hoodie from Aritzia is by far the coziest hoodie that has ever existed and once you get one, you’ll want it in every color. Just make sure the first one you get is in “flashing red” so you can maintain that seawolf spirit!

Abigail Hentze

Stony Brook '23

Mass Communication student in the School of Journalism at Stony Brook University