My Favorite Must Have Perfume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

If you are like me, you carry perfume everywhere you go. It has become a staple to my identity and individuality. I am always on the lookout for new perfumes and fragrances. I adore perfume, but I can’t stand perfumes that are strong enough to give me a killer headache. Usually, I stick to my top 5 trusty fragrances. If you are looking for something new to try, continue reading!

Love is Heavenly by Victoria’s Secret

You can’t go wrong with Victoria’s Secret. Love is Heavenly definitely makes a statement. This is my all time, forever favorite perfume. I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume. If i had to choose one perfume to wear for the rest of my life I would wear this.

Image Source: Victoria’s Secret

Tease by Victoria’s Secret

Tease is a mix of vanilla and pear. It makes you feel powerful and confident and it’s the perfect scent to wear if you are dressing up or going out! Everyone will love it!

Image Source: Victoria’s Secret

Minajesty by Nicki Minaj

This perfume is fierce of course! Created by the one and only Nicki Minaj. This perfume smells strong but fruity.

Image Source: Sears

Dandelion by Zara

Dandelion is fruity with a hint of vanilla. It’s the perfect scent for the winter or the summer!

Image Source:  Zara UK

A Thousand Wishes by Bath and Body Works

I am in love with this simple, inexpensive perfume from Bath and Body Works. I always spray some on before class, or for any casual day. It’s not too strong but still smells sweet and pretty. It definitely lasts just as long as more expensive perfumes.

Image Source: Bath and Body Works

If you are feeling bored and want to try a new perfume, I definitely recommend one of these. If you are looking for the perfect scent to give as a gift these are perfect. I have so many other perfumes that I could mention, but these are my ultimate Top 5. If I ever walk by you smelling fabulous (I hope), chances are I am wearing a combination of these! Let me know what your favorite perfumes are, because I am always looking for new scents!

Suzanne Tawch

Stony Brook '20

Pre-Med. Things I like: coffee, Netflix, That 70's Show, memes. Things I don't like: Mondays, Youtube Ads, pineapple on pizza.
The collgiette's online guide to life in seawolf country.