This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

My taste in music is something I pride myself on. The majority of my music is R&B and hip hop, but my nearly 1,000 song Apple Music library has everything from the Arctic Monkeys to Florida Georgia Line to the Mamma Mia! soundtracks. So let’s just say when I turn on shuffle, it is a wild ride.

I have been dying to create a playlist for Her Campus but have been stuck on what direction to go in. I decided to stick with what I know best and keep it mainly vibe-out style R&B — with some more pop-y songs —  but have it comprise of only female artists (because women are amazing).

So turn your volume up, light a candle or put on some lights and get ready to chill out to some wonderful women.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/female-vibes/pl.u-MDAWWqWTWdj0m7g?mt=1&app=music

Liz Pulver

Stony Brook '20

Journalism Major and Division 1 Volleyball Student-Athlete California girl living on the East Coast Twitter: @lizmarievb Instagram: @_elizabethpulver_ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lizpulver
The collgiette's online guide to life in seawolf country.