This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

It’s here! Fall is officially here!  This means that two things are changing: the weather and, more importantly, lip colors on trend.  Fall brings about beautiful, dark, vampy lips that are sure to impress. I have always considered fall my favorite beauty season.  Rocking a fall lip color makes me feel bold and confident.  I love it!  In honor of this wonderful time of the year, I have compiled a list of my top five favorite fall lip colors.

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Menace

This lipstick is described as a rich wine, which is very accurate.  This lipstick is as amazing as, if not better than, the most expensive Bordeaux or Merlot that money can buy.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in Captive

Captive is a pinkish plum with a satin finish.  It is perfect for anyone that wants some purple in their lipstick but is not ready for a full on bright purple.

Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Berry

This liquid lipstick is what would happen if a red lipstick and a berry lipstick fell in love and made a beautiful, beautiful baby.  Not only is the color gorgeous but it will also stay on your lips all through your fall festivities.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107

This is another berry toned red, only this one is slightly more on the red side.  Its matte finish makes it very long lasting and best of all, it costs under $10!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Sugar Berry Tinted

This color is perfect for anyone that wants to rock fall lip colors but does not want something super bold.  This lip balm provides a sheer wash of beautiful berry and leaves lip soft and protected from the sun.

Beauty lover surviving college one step at a time!
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor