This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Amazon Prime Day Deals are some of the best, if not the best of the year. There are thousands of deals in dozens of different categories. It is one of my favorite times to get items that have been on my wishlist to stock up on favorites and to look around the site, and see what I could use. I know I’m not the only one. Beauty is one of my passions, so I found five brands with great deals to check out during Amazon Prime Day.

Hair hot tools

There are a lot of hot tools for hair out there. But Amazon Prime Day Deals Is the best time to try out something new. VOLOOM isn’t just any ‘old iron- it’s a volumizing iron. It is easy for all; you heat it up, use it on your roots and you have height without powders, tons of hair spray, and root teasing. It only takes me a few minutes to do my whole hair and you can use it on freshly washed hair as well. I found that it was a great way to revive hair. There are three sizes: Rootie: a ¾ of an inch, recommended for short and thin hair; Petite: a 1-inch iron recommended for medium-length or fine-textured hair; Classic: a 1 ½ iron for thicker, shoulder length, or longer. It has a unique ceramic checkerboard design. The iron is adjustable, heating up to 220 to 350 degrees. It comes with a thermal Cary bag with 3 clips to assist in sectioning and a brush. During Prime Day sales it is on sale for 20% off. Sale price: $119.99 (Regular price: $139.99)

Hair Care

The change of season can bring changes to our hair that require us to change up products. Milk_shake Haircare products are on sale for 20% and 30% off. two great leave-in products are high quality and I wanted to highlight them:

If you are looking for a new leave-in, check out this intense leave-in spray hair mask: milk_shake® Incredible Milk. I am obsessed with how this smells. The smell is a mix of mango, and papaya which just happens to have two Ingredients in the spray and I can’t get enough of it. (Seriously! I hope they branch into perfume.) This spray mask helps hair in 12 different ways among those are UV protection, detangling, controlling frizz, and preventing split ends. I found all that to be true. I also noticed that it made my skin incredibly shiny and incredibly soft. This one spray was able to replace two other leave-ins as it gave my dry hair more than sufficient hydration, detangling, and shine. Sale price: $20.40 (Regular price: $25.50)

With the Prime Day sale, it’s a great time to get one of Amazon Choice’s that according to the company has one sold every minute: milk_shake® Silver Shine Purple Shampoo. What is purple shampoo? Well, the violet shade counteracts brassiness and yellow tones. Milk_shake® Silver Shine Purple Shampoo worked for natural and lightened blonde, gray, and white. The product contains milk proteins, which have restructuring properties, raspberry and blueberry. It also contains something called Integrity 41. “Sunflower seed extract, rich in antioxidant polyphenols protects from free radicals and aggressors that can damage hair and helps to improve color stability over time.”
Sale Price: $20.80 (Regular price: $26)

Skin

Acne happens- it is frustrating and affects many of us regardless of age. But, that doesn’t mean you have to suffer with it. We all know acne patches have become one of the most popular ways to deal with acne. But Avarelle pimple patches stood out to me because they extract pus straight from whiteheads. They are certified cruelty-free, drug-free, and certified vegan. Two great options are The Acne Cover Patch Original and XL. The Acne Cover Patch Original comes in a pack of 40 with three sizes, 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm of 12, 16, and 12 patches respectively. The original number one bestseller in life hacks. If you need to cover a larger area such as 50mm they have Acne Cover Patch XL. Each package contains eight patches. They are on sale for 23% off. Acne Cover Patch Original Sale Price: $6.54 (Regular price: $8.49) Acne Cover Patch XL Sale price: $6.54 (Regular price:$8.49)

Vitabrid C12 has 40% off all K-beauty products on Amazon. Needless to say, that’s a lot of products to choose from. The Vitabrid C12 FACE Brightening Powder caught my eye because it is designed to mix with your daily skincare product. I personally hate putting too many products on my face. But, I have core favorites I like to use. Being able to take what I love to use and level it up by adding something to it really really appeals to me. It contains a vitamin C power blend designed to brighten the skin, improve dark spots, and hyperpigmentation, and refine pores. According to the company, the blend stays active for over 12 hours. It is free of Parabens, sulfate, phthalate, silicone, oil, and fragrances. Sale Price: $17.40 (Regular price:$29)

If you are looking for a skin product to help combat puffy eyes, bags, and dark circles, check out NURIVE and their CoreVital™ Snail Mucin Eye Gel Patch. Nurieve is a new K-beauty brand that will be 30% off for Prime Day. One of the first things that caught my eye was that the patches contained snail mucin filtrate. What is it? It helps to protect skin from external irritations and according to the company also preserves youthful skin-I’d like to keep what I have instead of trying to get it back later. It also contains niacinamide, to brighten dark circles, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, which hydrates, tea tree oil, which helps relieve irritated skin and adenosine to promote skin elasticity. There are 60 patches (30 pairs) and you use it for 15-20 minutes.Sale Price: $15.39 (Regular Price: $21.99)

I hope you found a sale that piqued your interest for Prime Day. Happy shopping!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.