4 Pandora Radio Stations to Make you Werk it at the Gym

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

In the spirit of getting your Summer Beach bod early this year, or at all, it is only right to start eating right and going to the gym now. Because let’s face it there will be lots of hiccups and lots of “I’ll start on Monday” from now until June. In case you needed any more motivation to go to the gym besides, 5 Reasons to Motivate Yourself to Go to the Gym, here are some great playlists that will make you feel beautiful, powerful, and fun while you are on the treadmill (because you are). Pussycat Dolls Radio 

Yes, this is not only a throwback to 2004 or something like that, but an insane way to get your calories off and feel your best. There is no stopping you on the treadmill when Don’t Chat or When I Grow Up pops into your earbuds.

N’SYNC Radio 

I am obviously keeping with the throwback theme here. But, who doesn’t like to think back to themselves at 7 or 8 years old and having your first crush. Clearly, the nostalgia will make you forget you are even at the gym and wonder what happened to Ted your first-grade boyfriend. Or Justin, yes girl, run to that curly haired cutie.

Beyonce Radio

Queen Bey, Queen you. Enough said.

Fergie Radio

Okay, so maybe not the whole radio station. I should just really pinpoint Fergalicious. Not only because of the strikingly clever lyrics “I be up in the gym just workin’ on my fitness” but because we all know we go to the gym with our boyfriends just so they can “be our witness.”

Very few people actually enjoy going to the gym. I know I don’t. These 4 playlists are guaranteed to make your time at the gym a little more bearable. 

Coffee Lover, Professional Sarcasm Detector, Biotechnology Marketing Coordinator, Dancer, Part-Time Humanitarian. Just sharing the thoughts I know every 20-something gal has.
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor