Women’s Lacrosse NE10 Semi-Finals!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Attention all skyhawks!!! Your women’s lacrosse team is taking on Le Moyne today at 11am in the Northeast 10 Semi-Finals! Stonehill (12-6, 10-3 NE10), the only program to appear in all 19 NE10 Tournaments in Conference history, have reached the NE10 semifinals for the 18th time! Le Moyne (17-0, 13-0 NE10), is ranked No.1, whom Stonehill lost a tough battle 10-6 back on April 1st. But in lacrosse a 4 goal difference is very small and the Skyhawks have just beaten a very good Pace University team two times in a row! They are coming off of a high and hope to ride it all the way the championship! We know that it is finals and you probably can’t get to Syracuse in a couple hours but the game will be live streamed and I know all the ladies would be pumped if you could watch! So tell your family, friends, professor, colleagues, dogs, cats, or whomever to go to http://www.stonehillskyhawks.com/sports/wlax/2016-17/schedule at 11am and click the live video option under today’s game! Best of luck to the women’s lacrosse team! Go hill! 

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.