This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Trend Tuesday

Who says you can’t be comfortable and still you stylish?

If you had told me that I would be wearing sneakers with jeans one day I would have laughed; yet, this is a trend I can’t seem to get enough of! This trend is perfect because it allows you to adventure around in comfort while still looking super stylish. What’s more is that there is a wide range of sneakers to pick and choose from. Some of the more popular sneakers that people are talking about are Adidas superstars, Adidas Stan Smiths, Nike Air Max, and Nike Roche. Wear your sneaks with any style of jeans: ripped jeans, flared jeans, light washed, dark washed, patched jeans—whatever your heart desires! Sneakers and jeans is the perfect trend for college students who have to do a lot of walking around campus but still want to look cute while doing so. Pair your sneaks with your favorite pair of jeans and you are good to go!

Sneakers to try:

Nike Roshe One ($75)

Nike Air Max Thea ($90)

Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker ($75)

New Balance Sport Style Trainer ($110)

Check out Bri and Cara rocking their jeans and Nikes!

Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.