This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

First off, is anyone else even more so in the holiday spirit this year?! I mean, I drove on campus and saw Christmas lights while blasting Taylor Swift’s new album and it brought me an enormous amount of joy…. and I’ve even started watching Christmas movies. Oops.

But in all seriousness, I’m here to talk about some of the things I’ve been loving lately!

Taylor Swifts New Album

Not going to lie, I wasn’t that excited about Taylor’s version of Red coming out, I thought it’d just be the same as the original BUT the second I hit play – it brought back all the feels and I was loving every second of it.

MAID

Oh my if you haven’t watched this show – you need to. I couldn’t have finished it faster. It’s so good and so eye-opening.

Odacite Montana Harvest Oil Cleanser

You guys! This is the best cleanser ever. It’s made with incredible ingredients and leaves your face feeling clean and hydrated. The best of both worlds.

Ruff House Journal (or any journal)

I live for my Ruff House journal. Not only are they printed by hand in the United States, but the sayings and designs are empowering and joyful. Right now, I have the “there are always flowers if you want to see them” print, but honestly, this is like my third one of theirs. Check out more here!

Half Baked Harvest Salted Honey Rolls

I’ve been dying to try these. I mean look at them!

What have you been loving lately?

Corinne Lewis

Stonehill '22

Corinne Lewis is a Senior at Stonehill College and her hometown is Franklin, MA. Her desire to live creatively has led her to pursue her BSBA and BA in Marketing and Graphic Design while running her own business, Power of Me. Corinne loves connecting with her community and utilizes Her Campus to write about her personal experience and values. She finds bliss in sunsets on the beach, sipping on a freshly brewed cup of coffee, practicing spirituality, and listening to podcasts. Corinne believes that we all have a story to share and hopes to inspire those around her.