This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

For those Bachelorette fanatics like the rest of us then you clearly know about the love triangle between Hannah Brown, Tyler Cameron and Gigi Hadid. After the show ended Hannah chose Jedd but that did not last long and she ended up asking tyler out on a date months after. Poor Hannah because that did not last long either and Tyler has been spotted with Gigi Hadid. I think our heads are all very confused right now since we loved Hannah and Tyler on the show and because things between Gigi and Zayn Malik have not been made clear.

Well, here’s everything we know about the situation to help clear things up…

1. During the show, both Gigi and Tyler followed each other on social media accounts

2. On the same week Tyler went out with Hannah he flew to California to go on many dates with Gigi

3. After the second date, Tyler spent the night at Gigi’s place

4. Things between Hannah and Tyler died down and we haven’t seen much of them 2 together

5. Tyler went out with Gigi and her friends

6. Tyler flew to the Netherlands for Gigi’s grandmothers funeral 

So ladies what do we think? To me, this relationship is moving quite fast but I can’t help love Gigi and Tayler

TEAM GIGI

who do you stand with? 

Marissa Bazzano

Stonehill '20

Student at Stonehill College from Hartford Connecticut.