This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Looking for a summer job? Here are some rewarding options.

1. Summer Camp Counselor- If you enjoy working with children and spending time outdoors this might be the perfect job! Being a camp counselor is a fun way to make some money.

2. Waiter/Waitress- This job is good for anybody who enjoys being on their toes, is good with people and wants to have cash on hand. Waiters make excellent tips in cash.

3. Lifeguard-Whether you live near the coastline or not, towns are always looking for seasonal lifeguards. If you like to spend time in the sun and enjoy swimming this is a great opportunity to make some money.

4. Ice Cream Server- Many seasonal ice cream places hire college students for the summer. As a server, you can make tips and likely will be able to work flexible hours.

5. Golf Caddy- Many courses look for college students to assist in the summer. You get to spend time outside, and will likely make good cash in tips

Kailey Dodd

Stonehill '21

I am a sophomore Elementary Education and Sociology double major at Stonehill. I am originally from Albany, NY.
Nicole Geraghty

Stonehill '20

Health science major at Stonehill College from Bridgewater, MA