Wellness > Health

Smoothie Bowl Spots – to add to your list!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Are you looking to add some fruit to your diet? Want a sweet treat? Look no further! Here are five of the best smoothie bowl places to visit near Stonehill College.

Playa Bowls- Brockton, MA

5/5 stars. I go here all the time and I’m completely obsessed! They offer a variety of fruit-based smoothie bowls, smoothies, juices, and coffees. 

Decollete Juicery & Coffee Shop- Randolph, MA

4.9/5 stars. They offer fruit-based items such as acai and pitaya bowls along with juices and wellness shots. They have build-your-own-toast and vegan baked goods.

Press It Juicery- North Easton, MA

4.7/5 stars. They offer various juice blends categorized for your health needs. They also have acai and pitaya bowls.

Kwench Juice- Brockton, MA

4.8/5 stars. They offer numerous options of different juices, including wellness shots.

Empower Nutrition- Brockton, MA

4.8/5 stars. While they specialize in all sorts of teas, shakes, coffees, and bakery items, they also have specialty drinks and snacks in stock. These snacks include healthy juices and different types of protein bars.

You really can’t go wrong when choosing a smoothie place to go to near Stonehill College!

Amanda Craig

Stonehill '24

Amanda is a senior at Stonehill College majoring in psychology and minoring in communications. She enjoys spending time with her roommates, listening to alternative and indie music and going to the Cape with her family. She is a huge animal lover with a soft spot for cats. Fun fact: she can make bird noises!