This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

If you have a shameless addiction to shameless then you’re not alone. Shameless is a show about a dysfunctional family living on the South Side of Chicago and how six kids grow up with their alcoholic father. This show has quickly become a large part of my life and I’m not ready for it to end. If you are anything like me the last thing you need in your already busy life is another show to binge watch, but I promise this one won’t disapoint. Here are a few of the many reasons why you should be watching Shameless. 

1. The characters. I can personally say I feel a strong connection with each character and at this point I consider myslef to be a Gallagher. 

2. The drama. Just when you think everything is going to work out something comes out of left field to screw everything up. You can never just watch one episode. 

3. Nothing is off limits. And I mean NOTHING. After about 5 minutes of watching you’ll understand what I mean. 

I would give you more reasons but I am going to go watch another episode…

Annie Sweeney

Stonehill '18

.