This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

If you have been to a field hockey game this season (and I hope you have) you have undoubtedly seen this Cutie tearing up the field and making everyone on the sidelines laugh with her infectious giggle. Catch her at their next home game on November 8th against AIC at 8pm at W.B. Mason!

Hometown: Westminster, Ma

Major: Undeclared

As the first Campus Cutie of the year, you are obviously quite a catch. Describe to us your dream date:

My dream date would be getting picked up in a 4 door Jeep Wrangler or Range Rover and heading to the beach to go paddle boarding. I love the outdoors so spending the day doing that followed by a great dinner and ending watching the sunset.

What is your favorite meal at the caf?

Healthy sides! But I do love ice cream especially Ben & Jerry’s mint and cookie.

The womens Field Hockey team has a near perfect record this year, and you have been a big part of that and Wednesday’s big win over St. Mike’s. How would you describe the atmosphere of the team?

I absolutely love my team and we are all best friends. Our team chemistry is awesome and has definitely helped our success so far and will help us come the end of our season. We are hoping to make it the Final Four, which will be held in Louisville this year. We are all very excited and determined to reach this goal and make it a reality.

Who is your biggest inspiration on the field?

I look up to Erika (Kelly #13) for her speed and amazing skills. However, every single one of my teammates brings something special and unique to the field that motivates me to emulate them in one way or another.

We hear you’re roommates with lacrosse player Cara Corvino, how is it living with the infamous CC?

Cara is awesome and I love her to pieces. She’s an amazing person and couldn’t ask for a better roommate.

The holiday season is coming up and rumor has it you love everything about Christmas, what is it that makes this such a magical time for you?

I’m not sure how someone couldn’t like Christmas there is something about that time of year. I love being able to spend time with friends and family. I also love just listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies. I can’t wait for Christmas this year. Only 54 more days!

And lastly, is there anyone you would like to give a shout-out to?

I would like to give a shout-out to my family and my field hockey team. Thanks to my sister Cait for being the best friend I could ever ask for. Shout out to my mom and dad for being the most supportive and caring people I know. A special shout out to my teammates, I couldn’t ask for a greater group of girls to call my friends and a more talented group of athletes.

Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.