This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

With Halloween right around the corner, I find it finally fitting to share my five fall favorites! Here are my five current favorites that can spice up your already perfectly seasoned latte of a lifestyle!

1. Nars Concealer

This is my current favorite concealer!  It not only does a great job hiding the late-night study sessions, but also leaves a dewy moisturized look and feel. Ensuring that your skin is properly moisturized is so so important especially as we inch closer to the cooler months of the year.

2. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Bath and Body Works Room Spray

Warning: You might become the most popular person in your residence hall when using this product. No but seriously, this smells better than it sounds. The fragrance has hints of maple syrup, waffles, pumpkin spice, and brown sugar. Pro tip: Bath and Body Works room sprays are super concentrated, so you’ll only need one or two sprays!

3. Abercrombie Split-Hem Tunic Popover Hoodie

As it slowly gets cooler and cooler on campus, we are all in search of the perfect hoodie. Rest easy hoodie lovers, your search has come to an end. I found the ultimate hoodie. AKA your welcome. I love this hoodie because its soft, cute, and perfectly oversized. Need I say more?

4. Langeige Lip Sleeping Mask in Gingersnap

The Langeige lip sleeping masks are my favorite everyday lip balm. They keep your lips super moisturized while also giving them a perfect lip gloss like look! I normally go for the vanilla flavor, but I tried the gingersnap to switch it up and let me say it’s the move. It smells exactly like a gingersnap cookie and gives your lips a more neutral colored glossy look!

5. Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter

Ah deep breath in, warm cozy vibes out. I love the body butters at the body shop because they act as a shield, protecting your skin away from the harsh weather of fall and winter. No matter how dry or windy the weather is, these body butters will keep your skin moisturized. I also found this fragrance to be long lasting, while also having the perfect balance of soft caramel notes and sweet pumpkin skin.

Abbie is a junior at Stonehill College and is from Onset, Massachusetts. She is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Communication. She plans to one day work in Human Resources. Aside from writing articles, Abbie loves skiing, boat days, yoga, and adventures!