This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

My alarm wakes me up around 7 a.m. every morning, which I re-program for 7:15 a.m. because I’m not ready to wake up just yet. After what feels like two minutes, it’s 7:15 a.m. and I force myself to get up and make my bed so that I don’t get tempted to climb back into it. And thus, my day has begun. 

The first thing I do when I wake up is try and drink some water to rehydrate myself from the night before, and grab my Celcius energy drink from the fridge to start sipping on that to get ready for my workout. I put on my workout clothes that I set out the night before, and depending on the day, I will bring my sister to the bus stop then head to the basement for my workout. 

I really like working out in the mornings because it gets my energy up for the day, and makes me feel refreshed afterwards. I strongly feel that working out first thing can make you feel so accomplished, even though it’s one task to check off on the list. I like to start off the week on Mondays training back and biceps, then Tuesdays I do legs, Wednesdays I do chest, triceps and shoulders then another leg day on Thursday. Fridays if I have time I will do a quick spin workout on my Peloton, but if I have a meeting I will skip it and give myself a break. 

Around 9 a.m., I am freshly showered and my skincare routine is underway. Then I get dressed for the day. Nothing fancy, usually leggings and a sweatshirt or crewneck. Pro tip: I always lay out my clothes the night before so it’s easier to get ready; I’ve instilled that habit since middle school I believe. I’ve never been a morning person, so doing whatever I can the night before to help out future me, I do it. 

I’ve been on a turkey bacon kick recently, so I always make scrambled eggs, toast, my turkey bacon and incorporate some sort of fruit for breakfast. I like to eat a big breakfast because it gives me good energy and find that it helps me stay full longer. Of course, what is breakfast without coffee! I’ve been trying to save money so I make my coffee at home using a Dunkin’ K-cup with some collagen, protein oat milk and the smallest bit of sugar free caramel syrup from Marshall’s. Trust me, you only need a drop or two because it’s super sweet. I know right? The sugar free syrup is very sweet. 

After breakfast, depending on the day, I either get ready for class, or work. I just started nannying for a family three days a week which I love, because it keeps me busy and actually helps with my productivity. I find that staying busy throughout the week helps me prioritize my homework and allows me to manage my time more efficiently than if I wasn’t working. 

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have to be at my nanny house by 10 a.m., so I leave my house around 9:30 a.m. to make sure I get there on time. If it’s a Tuesday or a Thursday, I have class beginning at 11:30 a.m. and don’t get done until 3:45 p.m. And by 3:45 p.m., my focus is long gone, a headache is brewing from starring at my screen all day, and I’m ready for a much needed snack. 

After I’m done babysitting or with class, I like to cross anything I accomplished off from my “to do” list. I thrive on having lists because it holds me accountable for what I do all day and makes me feel good about all the work I have done. I like to overcrowd my lists, so that if I don’t get everything done, its not the end of the world and those tasks can be moved onto the next day’s list. 

If the nannying 15 or more hours a week wasn’t enough, I also waitress on Thursdays and Fridays, which takes up my night. After class ends on Thursdays I get ready for work and head to the restaurant to open the dining room at 4:30 p.m. Fridays I will usually head to the restaurant from my nanny house and bring along some homework just in case I have down time before the dinner rush. 

Although I am only taking four classes this semester instead of my usual five, I still find that I’m plenty busy. The classes I’m taking require a lot of reading and note taking, which makes it easy to fall behind. I try to get as much done as I can so that the next day isn’t brutal, but I’m human. I can only do so much. 

Along with juggling college, two jobs and the clubs I’m involved in, I’m also in a long-term relationship and have been for almost three years! Weekends are usually dedicated to us spending time together and doing fun activities like dinner or breakfast dates, Target runs, and trips to Bass Pro Shops. I try to get all my homework done before the weekend, so that I’m not stressed and am able to focus all of my attention on my boyfriend and be in the moment. Whatever it takes for me to get my work done before we hangout, I can be present and enjoy the time we spend together which is really important to me. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my daily routine as a remote student! It’s fun for me to learn about what others do for their routines, so I thought it would be fun to write about mine! 

Hi! My name is Elizabeth, I am a junior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA studying Communication and Journalism. I am from Cape Cod, MA, I love writing and expressing myself using words and HerCampus is a great way to do just that!