Must-Try Places in Boston!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Brunch with the Girls: Mariel

Grab some of your girlfriends and hit Mariel’s for brunch. Located in downtown Boston, Mariel is a hot spot offering bottomless mimosas, trendy cocktails, Cuban sweet toast, and desserts for your sweet tooth. It’s usually very packed and reservations are definitely recommended on the weekend!

10 Post Office Square, Boston, MA, 02109

@marielofficial

Early Evening: Contessa

Lunch or dinner with a view? Contessa is the spot. Located on Newbury Street, this high-end rooftop restaurant offers funky yet fresh foods, and the view of the city tops it off.

3 Newbury St Rooftop, Boston, MA 02116

@contessa_boston

Date Night Out: Trattoria II Panino

Down for some good Italian and a glass of wine? You MUST go to Trattoria II Panino in the North End. I’ve gone several times and they have never disappointed me. With almost 2,000 reviews and 4.4 stars, you have to try this moderately upscale restaurant, and their gnocchi is amazing.

280 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113

@trattoriailpanino

Corinne Lewis

Stonehill '22

Corinne Lewis is a Senior at Stonehill College and her hometown is Franklin, MA. Her desire to live creatively has led her to pursue her BSBA and BA in Marketing and Graphic Design while running her own business, Power of Me. Corinne loves connecting with her community and utilizes Her Campus to write about her personal experience and values. She finds bliss in sunsets on the beach, sipping on a freshly brewed cup of coffee, practicing spirituality, and listening to podcasts. Corinne believes that we all have a story to share and hopes to inspire those around her.