This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

I sat down with Gotsell in the Boland Lobby as she noshes on her 20 piece chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds. She is wearing what I like to call casual nautical, the top is American flag t-shirt and salmon colored pants. Gotsell is pleasant, yet witty in her interview.

Hometown: Winchester, “WinVegas” Massachusetts

Age: 19

Favorite Food: Chicken Fritters, I ate 378 this summer

Birthday: May 19

Major: Studio Art

Relationship Status: The only relationship I have is with America

Doppelganger: my comrades tell me I resemble George W. Bush but I think I look more like Kevin [Brian
Baumgartner] from The Office.

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers

Life Motto: “Make your Wednesday better by putting on a sweater”

Which Disney Princess are you most like & why?: I would say I am like Tiana from Princess and the Frog because she likes to sing and hang out with alligators and cook food. I, Meg Gotsell, like to hang out with my roommate and eat chicken nuggets. Also, in Princess and the Frog she turns into a frog and my comrade Jose is afraid of frogs.

Go To Karaoke Song: Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects

Describe yourself in a song lyric: “Drop it low and let me see your hips swing”

In the song “Yankee Doodle”, does he name his horse or his feather “Macaroni”: Feather obviously because naming your horse “Macaroni” is absolutely ridiculous.

Best pick up line: “Boom, Boom, Boom I want you in my room let’s spend the night together from now until forever”

Has a song ever made you cry?: Yes, the song “My Heart Will Go On” the theme song of the Titanic. I just don’t understand why Rose would let Jack go.

Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?: I believe that if you don’t like America you should be exiled…is that good enough of an answer?

Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?: A life in prison because I feel like in prison I would make friends and I would entertain them with my karaoke skills.

Do you invest in the stock market?: I do not invest in the stock market if I did though I would invest in sweater vests and McDonalds.

Wackiest State: Wyoming because I don’t understand the purpose of it, like, who is from Wyoming.

Shout outs: I like to give a shout out to Katelyn Robertello, all my comrades, all my RA’s, rest of the Stonehill community and America the Beautiful.

How do you feel about being nominated as Campus Cutie?: I feel like I just won the presidential elections. Go America!

Gotsell gave the crowd in the lobby a quick salute and then retreated to basement as “Proud to Be an American” played in background. Gotsell made no comment about the acclaims about the poop in the fountain.