absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Looking for a Good Place to Eat?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Towards the end of the semester and your meal plan begins to twindle you may be looking for a close place to get a good meal. Here are some of our favorites!

Breakfast:

1. Farmers Daughter~ if you are looking to spend a little more for a delicious meal the Farmers Daughter is the place for you

2. Stonebridge Cafe~ if you want close, quick, cheap, and yummy Stonebridge is the place to go 

3. Kelly’s Place~ although it is a little further than the others, it is worth it!

4. Back Bay Bagel~ if you don’t know about Back Bay you are not a true Skyhawk

Lunch:

1. Little Sami’s~ Sandwiches, salads, mac & cheese they have it all and they take hillcards :)

2. Whites Bakey~ if you are looking for a cute place with delicious lunch foods and amazing desserts Whites is just around the corner 

3. Anna’s or Georgio’s~ they are both so close and so good

4. Town Spa Pizza~ another drive thats worth it, pizza, pizza, and more pizza

Dinner:

1. Bertuccis~ ROLLS

2. Panera~ quick and delic, you must try the autumn squash soup

3. Chipotle~ for those of you who don’t know there is a new one located in Randolph, 15 minute drive for Chipotle count me in 

4. Stoneforge~ defintiley a place to bring your family on parents weekend or stop by on tuesdays for Taco Tuesday

5. Bamboo Cafe~ craving chinese, bamboo is the place for you

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.