Kimye is Engaged!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Last night one of Hollywood’s biggest couples finally got engaged! Yes Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially engaged!  

On October 21, 33rd birthday, West popped the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco, California.  West projected “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” on the jumbotron for all to see.  After Kim said yes, their family and friends came out of the dugouts to congratulate the couple’s new engagement.   Baby North West was not in attendance for her parents big day, and E! News was the  first to break the news.

Now to the most important detail of the night: the ring.  West proposed with a 15 carat diamond ring by Lorrraine Schwartz. The first picture is from Kim’s personal hairstylist Clyde Haygood who posted via Instagram with the caption, “Guess what just happened!! #kimye” 

Kim posted her own Instagram picture the next morning with the caption “YES!!!” Giving us a better view at her new massive diamond. 

Now we can all look forward to another E! Wedding Special and what will most likely be the biggest wedding of the year!

Photos:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-is-engaged-to-kanye-west-20132210