James Dunn ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Next up in our Mr. Stonehill Campus Celebrity series is Senior Class President James Dunn!

Name: James Dunn

Year: 2014, Senior

Major/Minor: History/Secondary Education

What made you get involved with Mr. Stonehill this year?
I always loved seeing the show in my other years at Stonehill, and I knew it would be a lot of fun to be part of it. We have a great group of guys and every meeting/rehearsal is a great time.

What are you most excited about the entire Mr. Stonehill event?
I am most excited for the group dance. I’m not joking. I can’t dance at all in real life, but our dance is basically all a joke which makes it a ton of fun. Plus, it’s the one part of the show where all of the contestants get to perform together instead of against each other.

Are there any secrets you can reveal about your impending performance?
I can just reveal I’ll be spitting some rhymes,
Written by the greatest rhymer of all time.
It’s not Eminem, 50 Cent, or Jay-Z,
But I won’t say who, so you’ll have to come see.

Who do you think is your biggest competition?
Biggest competition? It must be a tie between Winslow Cilfone and Tim Culverhouse. I’m not sure who’s bigger.
Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.