HC Stonehill Loves Garnier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

At the very tail end of last semester, the people at Garnier were generous enough to send us some great samples of their Volume Extend shampoo and conditioner!

Now that we have had a chance to really test this out in many of our showers, we can say for sure that we love it!

The shampoo really makes your hair feel clean and revitalized, while the conditioner ensures the most touchably soft locks. After getting out, the volume gained by this wonder shampoo really lasts for hours and hours.

The only qualm I had was the packaging made it a little difficult to grab, but as soon as you get the full-size version, that problem will be averted!

As collegiettes, the majority of our limited funds goes mainly to gas, food and toiletries; knowing that Garnier is not only high-quality, but low-cost is a definite advantage and made it a HC Stonehill fave!

Photo Source: http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/range-struct.aspx?tpcode=…

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.