Halloween Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

With Halloween quickly approaching, the need for a witty, unique costume is becoming more and more vital.

Here are some suggestions for some hip costumes that will make you the life of the party. Hopefully these

suggestions help!

Katniss from The Hunger Games This character is perfect and easy. Now since I personally have not seen

the movie, I had to Google what she looks like. Basically all you really need is a braided wig (or braid your

hair), a parka, and a bow and arrow.

The Gangnam Style Guy If you have ever been on Youtube ever, you have most likely stumbled across the

Gangnam style guy. This Internet sensation is everywhere. This costume is simple: a tux and sunglasses. The

only requirement is that you need to nail the dance moves otherwise things could get awkward.

NFL Replacement Refs Back in September, NFL refs were criticized for their blind and hilariously awful calls.

There were even Memes made to honor the jokes, which gives you the opportunity to make a very

entertaining appearance at the next Halloween party. You could dress in the classic black and white vertical

striped shirt and shorts, or just wear various sports accessories. Carry around a yellow flag and just throw it in

the air at anything you don’t like.

President Obama or Mitt Romney If you want to spark a little controversy or arguments, try this politically

inspired idea. Election day is coming up soon, so this is an easy and well-known costume. For Obama, a suit,

a blue tie, and a soothing voice. For Mitt, a suit, red tie, and some grey sideburns.

Sophia Grace and Rosie These adorable British girls were on YouTube, the red carpet, and made a guest

appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. As long as you know Nicki Manaj songs, this is perfect for a

brunette and blonde combination. The only requirements are large bright skirts, tiaras, and fancy socks.

Pregnant Snooki This one is hysterically ironic. All you have to do is dress in typical Snooki fashion: poufy

hair, animal print, high heels, and an excessive amount of accessories.

Photos Sources: Google Images