Fun Things To Do Around Boston During the Holidays!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.
  • Visit the Snowport in Boston Seaport (November 10-December 31)
    • Enjoy a mix of Holiday shopping with the twist of Boston’s Nightlife.
      •  The Snowport brings together pop-up shops, games, igloo-rooftop bars, and more. Enjoy the spirit of the holidays with friends and family by taking a trip to the Snowport before the Holiday wonderland is gone.
    • Enjoy a drink and some games in the Seaport.
      • The Envoy Rooftop Igloo Bar
      • Puttshack (Mini-golf bar)
      • Flight Club (Enjoy a game of darts)
  • Snuggle up with Hot Cocoa and some Holiday Snacks to watch a Movie
    • Want to stay in on a chilly night? Grab some Hot Cocoa and some snacks and watch one of the holiday classics.
      • Elf — Netflix, Hulu, MAX
      • The Santa Clause series — Disney+
      • Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer — Amazon Prime
      • The Home Alone series — Amazon Prime
  • Throw a Favorites Party
    • This is a way of exchanging gifts without the worrying about what to get.
    • Set a price with your group generally around $10 and pick one favorite item you use.
    • Buy 3 of your products, and then you pick three names out of a hat, so you leave with 3 different products.
    • This is an easy and new idea to do this holiday season.
  • Go to the Nearest Tree Lighting
    • Columbus Park, Monday, November 20
    • Faneuil Marketplace, Tuesday, November 21
    • Boston Common, Thursday, November 30
    • Boston Public Garden, Thursday, November 30
Megan Lynch

Stonehill '24

Megan Lynch is a current senior at Stonehill College and is a Marketing major with a psychology minor. Her interests include sports, animals, TV, and music. Megan is the captain of the Stonehill Softball team, where she not only gets to play the sport she loves but also gets to hang out with friends. After college, Megan plans to travel and begin working in Marketing.