This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Whether it be by time constraint or choice, mascara is the one step makeup look that makes us all feel more put together and confident. These are my five favorite mascaras for length, non-clumping, volumizing, curling, and for a dramatic look. The next time you’re feeling it’s time to treat yourself, give one of these a shot!

Lengthening: Loreal Double Extend Mascara

The Loreal Double Extend Mascara is my go-to everyday mascara. It lengthens the lashes perfectly without getting clumpy or letting the famous racoon eye look make yet another appearance. My favorite part about this mascara is that all you need to take it off with is water. This is because the lash-extending beauty tubes have little fibers that attach to the lashes, making it a quick and easy makeup removal.

Non-clumping: Benefit They’re Real Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara
If you are looking for a mascara that won’t clump, Benefit’s new “They’re Real Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara” is just what you need. The extender brush has a magnetically charged core that pulls the magnetic mineral-enriched formula throughout your lashes. *insert happy dance* Since this mascara will never clump, it will perfect any natural or soft look you decide to rock.

Volumizing: Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara

If you are looking for some volume in your life, let me put you on to Lancôme’s Monsieur Big Mascara. This mascara has up to twelve times more volume than your average mascara without flaking or smudging. No need for those fake lashes; girl this is all you need. 

Curling: Falsies lash lift Maybelline

Sometimes eyelash curlers just aren’t enough to keep those luscious lashes up. This is why its time for you to try Maybelline’s Falsies lash lift. This mascara locks in that perfect curl by slightly contracting while drying. Say goodbye to straight stiff lashes and say hello to a perfect lash lift.

Best for a full dramatic look: Better Than Sex Mascara

POV it’s Friday night and you need your lashes to pop and be noticed. This formula does everything you need it to and more. It thickens, lengthens, and curls your lashes to a perfectly intense look. It’s basically a little black dress in mascara form. Just. Get. It.

Abbie is a junior at Stonehill College and is from Onset, Massachusetts. She is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Communication. She plans to one day work in Human Resources. Aside from writing articles, Abbie loves skiing, boat days, yoga, and adventures!