Campus Cutie- Andrew Humphrey!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

We know you’ve been waiting for this one Skyhawks. Making his first appearance on Her Campus Stonehill, as Campus Cutie, Andrew Humphrey. You may know him as #24 on the Stonehill Men’s Soccer team (probably not though) or the one to crowd surf at a courts party. And you know the best part? He’s single! Yeah I know we can’t believe it either. You can catch him on the pitch or chillin in the Quincy common room so go find him before its too late!

Name: Andrew Humphrey

Major: Finance

Hometown: Mansfield, MA

Plans after college? Work at bank (Hear that ladies, a banker)

Favorite thing about Stonehill? Annie Sweeney. The future Mrs. Humphrey.

Favorite food? Bacon pizza from Anna’s

Ideal first date? Dinner on a beach (what a romantic)

Favorite Christmas movie? Elf

What came first the chicken or the egg? The egg because God just threw it out there

Favorite song to sing in the shower? Probably…uhh…Lips of An Angel by Hinder

Most embarrassing moment? I have a lot wow…. Well one time in middle school my PE class had a Patriots player come speak and I asked him a question in front of the whole school and called him by the wrong name…

Something that not a lot of people know about you? I dunno I’m a pretty open guy but I guess not a lot of people know I don’t like chocolate….(Yeah we know, he’s weird)

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.