Burke Oppenheim ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Name: Burke Oppenheim

Year: 2014

Major/Minor: Graphic Design Major, Studio Art Minor

What made you get involved with Mr. Stonehill this year?
It’s something I have always wanted to be a part and never worked up the courage to do! Last year my friend signed me up for it haha, but I went and crossed my name off at the last minute. But also, last year I judged Mr. Stonehill, and I knew from there I wanted to do it. 

What are you most excited about the entire Mr. Stonehill event?
I think just working with all the homies. We have an awesome squad, and we all seem to click real well.  Also, Brendan Murray’s swimwear…

Are there any secrets you can reveal about your impending performance?
No … Just kidding. I guess I can tell you that I just spend $60 on my costume, and that I need to use a hands-free microphone when performing

Who do you think is your biggest competition?
Matt Smith. Have you heard him sing? Or maybe Brian Bosworth. Honestly I think the whole team is great. So everyone, besides X… just kidding.
Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.