Bored over Easter Break?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

We all can’t wait to get home for Easter break! That first night sleep and day back is always so nice but then the next day you find yourself bored. Although we are thankful for Stonehill giving us Thursday-Monday off, most other schools don’t have this break, meaning you might be the only one of your friends home! If you find yourself sitting on the couch with nothing to do here are some suggestions….

1. Help around the house! Do the dishes, clean the kitchen or throw in a load of laundry! A little help can go a long way…

2. Go for a walk outside….maybe even bring your dog! Even if its just down the street its always good to get some fresh air

3. Do a craft! Here are some fun crafts to do in spirit of the holiday courtesy of Readers Digest 

http://www.rd.com/home/decorating/easter-crafts/

4. Bake!!! You are probably without a kitchen at school so make use of the one at home while you’re there! Make a delicious Easter Bunny cake or even dinner for the family…

5. This is probably the last thing you want to do, why I’m putting it towards the end, but it may make your life easier in the next couple of weeks. Get some homework done or get ahead on your school work….There is only two and half weeks left of classes, it’s coming up quick!

6. Relax and watch a movie with friends or family….if you’re like me and the only one of your friends home, get the family together and pick a movie to watch. Family time is the best!

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.