Birthday Freebies You Do Not Want To Miss

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Hooray, it’s your birthday! There is no better time to celebrate you and the wonderful person that you are than right now. Treat yourself with these free birthday offers from a variety of businesses to rack up on yummy treats and amazing goodies!  

Starbucks:  Download the Starbucks Rewards app or register online to get one complimentary drink or snack on your birthday.

Apple Bees: Sign up for Apple Bees Rewards to receive a coupon for a free dessert AND a free appetizer The dessert deal is valid 7 days before and 21 days after your birthday, and it requires a $15 minimum purchase. The appetizer coupon is good for 30 days from the date you register.

Auntie Anne’s: Join Auntie Anne’s rewards program and get a free pretzel on your birthday! Yum!

Crumbl Cookies:  Sign up for the Crumbl Loyalty through their app, website, or entering a phone number in-store and receive a FREE cookie on your birthday every year. Make sure you visit your Crumbl account online and enter your birthday to earn your reward.

Buffalo Wild Wings: Become a Blazin’ rewards member to redeem a coupon for 6 FREE wings on your birthday! 

The Body Shop: Join the Love Your Body Club to receive a $10 voucher on your birthday.

Ulta: Become an Ultamate Rewards member online or in-store, and enter your birthday into your membership profile by the 8th of your birthday month. Redeem 2x points on all purchases and a birthday freebie anytime during your birthday month! These freebies are no joke; this year’s birthday gift collection includes mini products from brands such as Drunk Elephant, Tarte, Olaplex, and Clinique.  

Sephora: Become a Beauty Insider Member to receive a free birthday gift redeemable in-store or online with a $25 purchase. Again, these freebies are legit. Some brands included are Dior, OUAI, and Glow Recipe.

CVS:  With your ExtraCare account, earn $3 ExtraBucks around your birthday! It will be sent to you by text, email, or you can find it in the CVS Pharmacy app close to your birthday.

DSW: Join the free DSW VIP Club to get a $5 birthday reward. You’ll get $10 if you spend $500 annually as a VIP Elite member.

Megan Swezey

Stonehill '24

Meg is currently a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusetts. Aside from writing, she has equal obsessions with dancing, hiking, sushi, jean jackets, Spotify playlists, and her two cute pups. Peace out!