This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Family weekend is finally here! Whether you’re spending the weekend with family or hanging with you friends, there are many fun events happening on campus for you to be a part of including:

BINGO- Family Weekend Edition (Friday Night: 8:30pm)

Stonehill is always giving away the best prizes at bingo (tv’s, beats, gift cards) so if your an avid stonehill bingo player or just want to have some fun and win some prizes go check it out

Field Hockey & Volleyball Game (Saturday: 11am)

Start your saturday off by going to support your stonehill skyhawks at both Merket Gym and W.B. Mason! I can almost gurantee there will be free T-shirts

Food Trucks and Tailgate (Saturday: 12-6pm)

Enjoy food and drinks with family and friends in the Chapel of Mary Lot. Not often do you get to party with your family and all of your college friends at once so take advantage and watch out for the parents because they can get a bit wild when they throw it back to life as a college student

Football Game (saturday: 2:30pm)

Head over to W.B. Mason to watch our Stonehill Skyhawks face off against New Haven. The team is currently 1-0 after a big win against Bloomsburg so go support in order to make that record 2-0 and help them get their first NE10 win of the season!! (I guarantee there are free t-shirts at this game too which I know we all love) 

Mens Soccer Game (Saturday: 4pm)

After tailgating and cheering on the football team head over to Skyhawk field to see our mens team take on Concordia College. And don’t forget to check out those campus cuties on the field! 

Comedian: Dave Coulier (Saturday: 9pm)

Are you a full house fan? Go enjoy a good laugh with everyones favorite UNLCE JOEY!! If you are still looking for ideas click on the link to get a full schedule of family weeked events https://www.stonehill.edu/events/family-weekend/

Hope everyone enjoys Stonehill’s family weekend 2019!

Nicole Geraghty

Stonehill '20

Health science major at Stonehill College from Bridgewater, MA