This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Ever want to just Nama’stay in bed? You’re not alone! Let’s face it, we all would much rather look cute and athletic rather than actually BE athletic. I mean, c’mon who wouldn’t want a cute new pair of Asic sneaks and Lululemon leggings to just wear casually and not get all sweaty?  I know I would! This is what we call “athleisure.” Dressing in trendy athletic gear casually out and about as opposed to wearing it to boot camp hell, I mean the gym….. Can’t a girl just look cute and sporty and deceive people as if she is going to the gym without getting called out on it!? This week in Boston at HerCampus Fashion show, one of our models shows off her athleisure style with this trendy and retro sports jacket. Cute pattern, don’t ya think?  A huge trend right now are patterned leggings; especially grey and black patterned. The biggest athleisurely trends right now in terms of how to look your ABSolute best (sorry, I had to) are obviously Lulu Lemon, Athleta, Nike, and Adidas. But who can afford all that?! We are college gals we are ballin’ on a budget! Great quality and great looks can come from Tj Maxx, Old Navy, and even Target! Attatched are some cute looks from the following stores to check out!  So, this fall, forget about the haters. Work out your best work out outfit without working out! Guaranteed you will get double takes from the jock cuties on campus. Stay tuned for more updates on the latest athleisurely looks!

TJ Maxx $16.99 ( STEAL) 

Target $24.99 (WHAAA? Looks like lulu to me!) 

Old Navy $26 (Is she going to the gym or the lib? Couldn’t tell ya)