99 Problems and Concerts Would Fix About 98 of Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

As this pandemic continues to stretch on, I find my list of artists I want to see in concert growing significantly. Like most people my age, I find listening to music to be an outlet for me. I have the songs I listen to when I’m feeling sad, the ones I want to have a mini dance party by myself to, and everything in between. I seriously don’t know where I’d be if I couldn’t listen to music to express and contemplate my feelings.

Growing up, I usually went to at least one concert every summer. I went through the whole One Direction and Five Seconds of Summer phase during middle school and went to every concert of theirs that I possibly could, along with the Kiss 108 concerts, and various other concerts for different artists. Of course, because of COVID, I did not get to go to any last summer, and my list of people I want to see live has grown so much that once concerts are a thing again, my bank account is going to be down bad.

I’ve decided to use this article to write down all the artists I want to see, and when they are coming to the Boston area. Hopefully if you see an artist that you also want to see in concert, this will let you know when to mark your calendar!

** Please note that I do not plan on going to these events unless it is safe to do so by the time these dates arrive. **

1. Billie Eilish – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  2. Luke Combs – TD Garden, December 2nd and 3rd, 2021
  3. Thomas Rhett – Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion, June 3rd and 4th, 2021
  4. John Legend – Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion – August 30th, 2021
  5. Sam Smith – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  6. Halsey – Xfinity Center, July 14th, 2021
  7. Post Malone – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  8. NF – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  9. Lewis Capaldi – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  10. Hobo Johnson – No concerts near Boston as of right now
  11. The Weekend – TD Garden, February 8th and 9th, 2022
  12. Alicia Keys – Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion, August 10th, 2021

And that is my list! Here’s to hoping it will be safe enough to resume normal life by the time these concerts roll around, and maybe some of the artists who don’t have anything scheduled will end up coming to pay us a visit after all. Fingers crossed that summer 2021 will be better than last year!        

Emma Cianciulli

Stonehill '22

Emma is a senior at Stonehill College, where she is majoring in English. When she isn't at school, Emma enjoys thrift shopping, reading a good book, spending time with her horse, and hanging out with friends. She lives in New Hampshire with her mom and two cats. Her dream job is to be an editor for a fashion magazine.