This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

When they say that college flies by, they aren’t kidding; I feel like I moved into my freshman dorm just yesterday. The past four years have gone by in the blink of an eye, and with the help of COVID and being sent home in March of my sophomore year, it went by even faster. With only two months left of senior year, I want to take a second to create a bucket list of things I am doing with my friends before I walk across the stage in May. I hope that this list gives you inspiration for things to do before you graduate as well, whenever that time comes.

1. Hometowns! – Before we all go our separate ways, my friends and I decided to do hometown dates! Similar to that of the Bachelor, we all take a day and travel to each other’s hometowns to show one another our favorite spots, and where we grew up. This is a fun way to spend the spring days, and give us something to look forward to to get us through the weeks. 
  2. Boston! – Last fall, a group of us took the train into Boston, had dinner and went to a rooftop bar. We want to do that again, but this time when it’s a bit warmer. We all had a blast, and for those who didn’t come, we want them to experience it as well and make more memories before we graduate. 
  3. Parents Dinner! – We all decided that since our parents don’t know each other, we would all get together and have dinner one night before we graduate. It’s still in the works, but we thought it would be fun to introduce our parents to one another, and introduce our parents to each other’s parents. It’s a nice way to bond and it solidifies our friendships. 
  4. PowerPoint night! – We all have a lot of inside jokes, so my friends and I are all taking a theme and making a PowerPoint to describe each one of us. For an example, I am doing everyone’s toxic traits, someone else is doing starter packs, and someone else is doing main characters on campus. It’s just a fun way to bond and get closer before we all go our separate ways. I’m sure we won’t ever forget about PowerPoint night. 
  5. Cape Week! – Since my school is only about 40 minutes from Cape Cod, the senior class rents cottages on the beach for the week leading up to graduation. Since I live on Cape Cod and grew up there, I get to be a tour guide for my friends and close out the hometown visits like I mentioned earlier. We also have a senior formal and just get to hangout with our class for the last time while making great memories. 

That concludes my bucket list of things I am doing with my friends before we graduate this spring, and I hope this list gives you some inspiration for activities and events to plan for your friends as well. 

Hi! My name is Elizabeth, I am a junior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA studying Communication and Journalism. I am from Cape Cod, MA, I love writing and expressing myself using words and HerCampus is a great way to do just that!