With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I can’t help but feel the excitement all around me! Here are my top 5 reasons why I love Thanksgiving
1. Being around friends and family. It’s so great to have everyone you love in one place eating food together.
2. Being just a little closer to Christmas. You can finally start listening to Christmas music without anyone telling you otherwise.
3. Black Friday is SO CLOSE. I know its not really about Thanksgiving, but it’s so close and the deals are SO GOOD.
4. Getting real food. After almost a full semester of Caf food it’s safe to say that I am too excited to eat all the turkey and mashed potatoes.
5. LEFTOVERS. There is just something delicious about warming up the gravy for the second time.