ulta flaylay test 4?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ulta flaylay test 4?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

14 Beauty Products to try this Holiday Season 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

With the holiday season sales coming up, now is a great time to try some new products or grab some for gifts. Here are some of my personal favorite winter beauty products, both brand name and drugstore, and why I love them so much. 

1. it Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer: I have never used a moisturizer that works better at keeping my sensitive skin hydrated all winter long. 
  2. r.e.m. Full Night’s Sleep Cooling Blurring Undereye Balm: This product blurs everything on your under eyes and allows makeup to go on seamlessly.
  3. pixi FortifEYE Toning Eye Patches: These eye patches energize your under eyes and makes them feel amazing. 
  4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: This is an obvious one. I tried it recently and I’ll confirm it is worth the hype. 
  5. Aquaphor: Do not sleep on Aquaphor. I use this for everything: lips, eyebrows, or as a healing cream.
  6. L’OrealParis True Match Lumi Glotion: This is basically a bronzing drops dupe. It is like a BB cream, very light, and can be worn under a foundation or BB cream to add glow, or it can be worn as is. 
  7. Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip: There are amazing colors and it is not sticky. It allows you to look like you layered a lip gloss over a lipstick, but still feels like a hydrating balm. 
  8. BitchStix Lip Oil: This lip oil smells and tastes great, and looks amazing on anyone.
  9. Wycon Endless Gloss Long Lasting: This is my favorite lip gloss and is really long lasting. 
  10. Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm: This product is also worth the hype. 
  11. Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara: This is my go to brow gel. It is long lasting and holds everything in place. 
  12. Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-in Spray: One of my favorite daily hair products. It has 21 benefits for color treated hair, including heat and color protectant, perfecting qualities, leave-in conditioner, and more. 
  13. Ouai Leave-In Conditioner: This is my favorite leave-in conditioner.
  14. Ice Roller: This is my favorite new daily tool. The ice wakes me up in the morning, while also giving me energy and reducing any skin puffiness.   
Abby Ahearn

Stonehill '24

Abby Ahearn is a senior at Stonehill College, pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business degree, with a marketing major and entrepreneurship minor. She is also a member of the NCAA Division 1 Stonehill Women's Lacrosse Team. She is passionate about traveling, any activity outdoors, country music, and finding the good in everything.