Top 5 Models to Watch at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is my favorite day of the year. Almost comparable to Christmas. Okay, it’s totally my Christmas morning. For those of you who plan on tuning in this December, but aren’t really sure what you should be looking for, I’m here to help. This may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I know my friends and I like to get together with tubs of ice cream and admire what discipline and hardwork can do. Make sure to tune in December 8th to see these lovely women on the runway!

1. Candice Swanepoel

Candice, who has been a contracted Victoria’s Secret Angel since about 2010 will be walking yet again in the show. I find her to be so important because like all good things, she gets better with age and is seriously impressive and a major asset to the admirable VS Model lineup. She’s the definition of a BOMBSHELL, while having an extremely down to earth, “why-do-you-have-to-be-perfect-on-the-inside-too?” personality. Candy is at the top of my list of who to watch this year.

2. Lily Aldridge

Lily Aldridge, another veteran who is no stranger to VS is another contracted Angel who has a very special place on runway this year. Wearing the $2 Million fantasy bra Victoria’s Secret awards to the most popular Angel of the moment. Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Miranda, Candice and many more VS legends have worn the fantasy bra and Lily gets to join this exclusive list, it’s a honor to sport this sparkly lingerie down the hottest runway in fashion. Don’t worry no spoilers here, you’ll have to wait until December 8th to see this crystal covered pair of panties!

3. Kendall Jenner

The moment the VS world has been waiting for. Rumors of Kendall walking in the show have been stirring since she stepped on her first runway, and the day has finally come! It’s undeniable Kenny has unbelievable potential with her skyscraper legs and slim figure, but I’m definitely interested to see how she does Victoria’s Secret. This year she will join the 40 most beautiful women in the world and I don’t doubt she won’t fit right in. I guess we will have to wait and see!

4. Romee Strijd

Romee Strijd, one of my personal favorite Newbies, had her first VS Runway experience only a year ago has already earned her wings and Angel status. Getting all this accomplished in a year puts her at the top of my radar and has me wondering why I haven’t seen her face before. With blonde bombshell potential I can really see her doing well with VS and am ready to see her take on a more important role in the show this year with her new contracted Angel position. Go Romee!

5. Gigi Hadid

Like Kendall the fashion world has been waiting for Gigi to make her way to VS status. While she has gone out out for the show twice and was turned away third time’s the charm it’s finally her chance to strut her stuff on the Pink catwalk! While she’s been working for VS catalogue for a few months now, let’s see if she can prove she’s earned her wings!

My name is California Watson and I'm a Junior at Stockton University. I grew up in Galloway and love where I live! I have a strong interest in fashion, modeling, and hopefully one day living in New York City. I have a HUGE Taylor Swift obsession and love going to the beach and reading in my free tim.
Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University