ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Survive Summer Break with our Summer Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

Getting the most out of your Summer break requires the right materials, but packing for a relaxing week-long vacation or simply a mini-getaway to your local pool for the day can quickly become a challenging endeavor if you don’t know where to start! No fear – the ladies of Her Campus Stockton have you covered! Here are our Summer Essentials to help you get the most out of your Summer break!

Staying hydrated is so important. Not only will it keep you refreshed through your Summer activities involving sun exposure, but drinking water is also very beneficial for your skin! In a season of crop tops, high waisted shorts and bikinis, it’s crucial that you look your best – and that starts with your skin! We recommend the new Camelbak Forge insulated travel mug as it comes in fun, bold colors that are perfect for Summer and prevents leaks and spills with its leak-proof cap; meaning you can toss it in your beach bag and carry it with confidence knowing that no accidents will occur.

The right playlist can really set the tone for your Summer adventures. Spotify is a great resource for discovering new music and creating custom playlists. Don’t know where to start in creating a list of the perfect Summer jams? Check out our recommendations in our article 7 Songs to Boost Your Mood. A portable, wireless, Bluetooth-enabled speaker, such as the Jawbone Jambox, makes listening to your favorite songs on the go super convenient.

Be prepared for your “monthly gift” reaches a whole new level when you sign up for Monthly Gift. This unique subscription box allows you to customize your prefences and receive high quality femme care products to your door for just $10. Your Little Black Box contains a custom mix of liners, pads, tampons and of course – chocolate. So you’re never caught without your necessities. They’ve got you covered. Period.

When it’s time to bare shorts and sleeveless tops, shaving is a breeze with Pure Silk shave cream. Their rich and luxurious formula leaves your skin feeling smooth and pampered, while fresh scent options such as Raspberry Mist entice you. Select Pure Silk formulas also incorporate aloe vera which helps to hydrate and moisturize your sensitive skin after sun exposure!

If you haven’t heard of Brappz, you are seriously missing out! This multi-function fashion accessory transforms from a bracelet to bra straps to even shoe laces, with ease. 

Life Hack: Use your Brappz to hold your rolled up towel in place. We adore the Vera Bradley Beach Towels because they come in our favorite Vera Bradley patterns and are ultra plush!

What’s on your Summer must-have list? Tweet us @hcstockton – HCXO + have a great Summer!

Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University