Our First Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

Her Campus Stockton received our first ever Her Campus Finals Survival Kit this semester: a giant box filled with amazing contents to get us through final exams. Our team held a fun little end-of-semester unboxing party and we were so exciting to see what HC sent us!

Pictured from left to right: Erin O’Leary, Jessica Speese, Naijasia Thomas, Savannah Gaeckler, Medgina Saint-Elien and Allison Baer.

With so many wonderful supplies, it’s hard to select just one as a favorite, but here are a few of our reactions of what we liked the most…

“Although there are so many great things, the Vera Bradley ID card wallets and AdmitSee sunglasses are probably my favorites. I adore the little Vera Bradley ID card wallets! I’ve used one all semester that’s been so well loved and I can’t wait to use this new one in the Spring semester! I’m always in need of a pair of sunglasses, especially on campus as I like to hang out outside in between classes and these are perfect!” – Savannah Gaeckler

“My favorite thing is the TRESemme sea salt spray because it smells phenomenal and you can use it in the morning when you don’t know what to do with your hair.” – Allie Baer

“The Ustocktrade totes are my favorite because I love totes bags!” – Naijasia Thomas

“I really like the #ActuallySheCan booklet because I respect what it stands for: women empowerment! It reminds me a lot of the “Fight Like a Girl” advertisement and the new Barbie advertisement and has a great message.” – Medgina Saint-Elien

“Chipotle coupons. Who doesn’t love Chipotle?!” – Jess Speese

“My favorite item is the Cold-EEZE because I’m sick right now and have to write final papers!” – Erin O’Leary

Special thank you to all of our generous sponsors, TRESemme, Vera Bradley, Proactiv, Know Your Crew, Michael Kors, SOREL, AdmitSee, Chipotle, Cold-EEZE and of course, Her Campus, you’ve made finals so much better for all of us!

HCXO,

HC Stockton

Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University