clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

To continue celebrating Women’s History Month, I wanted to introduce one of the hardest working, graduating senior that I know, that I am so happy I get to know, and so honored to have the chance to get to know more through writing this profile on her. Being the president of the Stockton’s Entertainment Team (SET), I would gladly like to introduce Nicole Leppert; a Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations from Manchester, NJ.

Nicole chose Stockton for the community that it represents. The relationships she built and getting to see and spend time with the people she loves every day is the most rewarding part. She is the president of SET, one of the TALONs (The activity leader of new students), and a brother in Alpha Phi Omega. In the little amount of free time that she has she loves to watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette and Dancing With the Stars. She loves to spend her free time with herself, relaxing and with her friends. Oh and let’s not forget that she loves to shop for anything elephants.

Her biggest involvement is being President of SET. She engages with her executive board to put on some of the greatest programs at Stockton. One of the biggest ones that she is heavily involved in is planning the spring concert in April. On April 15, you can see all of her hard work pay off at the Ludacris concert, “Live love Luda”. The most rewarding part of being president is the skills that she gains that she will be able to bring anywhere she goes. She has adapted to work with every type of personality and through all the hard work that she puts into being the president she learned to be more confident with herself.

As she prepares for graduation, I told her to reflect back to freshman year and give advice to her old self. She would want incoming freshman to realize how quickly college passes by and take it all in. Take in every opportunity that they are given, and to “get involved.” Getting involved is the best thing that can happen to a college student.