This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

For Mean Girls fans, October 3rd is more than just a date. It’s the day Aaron Samuels asked Cady Heron what day it was, duh. But during the day of obligatory meme-sharing and retweeting of all things Mean Girls, you may have missed a huge announcement. Like, the biggest news since Karen realized she could predict the weather. The Mean Girls Musical was announced, now that is so fetch!

After the announcement, I think the inner Mrs. George came out in all of us. Now we just have to figure out how to become a part of the cast. Dream job, am I right?

Playbill.com says the musical is being created by Golden Globe winner Tina Fey (who wrote and starred in the original 2004 film) alongside her husband and composer Jeffrey Richmond, and Tony Award nominated lyricist, Nell Benjamin, who did “Legally Blonde the Musical.” I mean seriously, Tina Fey? You know the show is going to be fire.

Does the fun stop there? Absolutely not. The official Twitter account followed the announcement with a second tweet that read:

Many fans have speculated that these hashtags are the titles of songs that will be featured in the musical. Nothing has been confirmed, but either way, we’re counting down the days until we can see Kevin G rap and the plastics perform Jingle Bell Rock live. Keep an eye on their Twitter for updates!