Marianna Alshay ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie grew up in Washington Township and decided in 2013 to attend Stockton University in the fall of 2014. From that point on sophomore Marianna Alshay has, and continues to, make her mark on campus with her bubbly personality and blooming talent.

Age: 20

Birthday: September 6th 1995

Major: Health Sciences concentration in Communication Disorders 

Relationship Status: She honestly doesn’t even know anymore

Hobbies: Singing, Playing guitar and ukulele, doodling flowers on all her notes, fangirling over cute boys, letting her alarm go off nine times in a row and spending time with her family and friends (and her dog, Skippy).

I sat down with Marianna and asked her a few questions about herself.

Where do you see yourself after graduation? Either in the Peace Corps or actually continuing my education in graduate school.

Where can we find you on campus? Tuesdays and Thursdays I rehearse with my a capella group, Stockapella, otherwise you could find me in the library drinking Bean’s List, (Starbucks?)

What do you love about Stockton? I think I love Lake Fred the most, I even have a spot I found with a bench where I go to relax sometimes. The friendships that I made here at Stockton are also a huge part of what makes it a second home for me, and for that I’m always proud that I chose Stockton.

Who inspires you the most? The answer to this is always my mom for me, she has taught me to be selfless and love who I am. I have always looked up to her and am so grateful for her presence in my life.

My name is Allie and I am sophomore literature major at Stockton University. I am super excited to share with you Campus Celebrities and Featured news!
Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University