This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

This week’s profile is one of our very own! Allison Baer is a sophomore Literature major at Stockton and is the perfect person to be profiled!

As a member of one of Stockton’s A Capella groups, Stocata, she’s able to express her funny, outgoing, and friendly self!

Allie is also a member of the Her Campus Stockton team where she creates content highlighting some of her friends and articles to make you feel good!

For her latest adventure, Allie has been coding a website for the Digital Humanities Internship!

Her favorite (former) band member is Nick Jonas and she loves the beach! Allie also runs a blog where she posts relationship advice that’ll get you through any tough time!

Make sure to say hi to her if you see her!

I'm a music-loving, afro-rocking, soul-searching, wanna-be adult that probably spends too much time on the internet. I think a good lipstick is the key to running the world and tea can solve any issues. Writing is the answer to all my problems. Follow my twitter @naijxsia!
Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University