Many college students are feeling the ultimate stress of Finals Week. The impending doom of grades and transcripts lurks deep in all of our minds. A lot of us spend more time on Netflix than reading our textbooks, but whatever you do to cope through this week, I promise I won’t judge. Spongebob Squarepants doesn’t judge you either. Here are 8 times my favorite show represented all of us perfectly during Finals Week.
1. Starting to study like
2. Five minutes into studying, you begin to look more like
3. Coming up with ways to avoid studying like
4. Walking into exam day like
5. Handing in your final assignments like
6. Feeling your brain fizz while taking the test like
7. Feeling amazing once classes are all over and Winter Break is here
8. Getting your failing grades back like
I hope everyone makes it through finals week.