#TRENDING: Fall Fashion in Florida

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Fall semester is here and there’s no doubt that back to school fashion is surely on your mind.  Her Campus is dishing out the hottest Fall fashion trends and statement pieces.

The first item on our list, and my personal favorite is the tulle skirt.  It comes in a variety of colors and can be dressed up or dressed down.  They are like appropriate tutus, and who doesn’t love tutus.  Put this item on with a simple graphic tee and a statement necklace for a fun and flirty day time look or a leather jacket, some tights, and booties for a night out on the town.  Either way you’ll be turning heads, in a good way of course!

Emerald green and bright blue are a big trends this season.  It’s still early fall so rock those bright pieces for a fun chic look.  Make it your own! Whether you wear only emerald green, or only blue, use these colors in statement necklaces, scarves, or any other accessories for a pop of color.

This next item can be a little tricky but if done right looks great! The peak a boo bra look under a see through shirt.  This look can be done in a variety of ways! Be a little risqué by wearing a sheer shirt with either a different color or brightly colored bra underneath.  Another way to wear this look is with a dress or opaque shirt that is lower cut with a patterned or lacey bandeau bra showing through.  This look can go wrong if it’s worn in the wrong way, so if you think to much is showing, button up another button or put on a chunky statement necklace to divide up the focus.

Check back soon for more updates on what’s in and what’s not this year but for now try out theses awesome items, make them your own, and rock them!