pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top Five Things To Do One Last Time Before Graduation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

Hey seniors! The countdown to graduation is on! With only six weeks left this semester, it’s time to act like a crazy college kid one last time. Many of you won’t get these opportunities on a college campus again so take advantage! You’ve probably all done these activities, but you know you need to do them at least one more time. Make these last few weeks of college as memorable as possible! Here is a list for you to do one last time:

1. Jump in the fountain –hopefully by this time you’ve been thrown in on your birthday. If you haven’t, get a  group of friends and jump in yourself! Pick a warm summer night so the water isn’t too cold and watch out for P Safe!

2. Lay in the quad and enjoy the weather – make time to just relax and hang out with your friends during your last few weeks. Get a blanket, a Frisbee, and an afternoon that you have nothing to do to lie on the lawn.

3. Pull an all-nighter – NOT doing homework – with your best friends! When was the last time you stayed up all night with your best friends, ate junk food and pulled pranks on people?! Sleepovers will never get old!

4. If you wanna get off campus, go to the beach! It’s only thirty minutes away so what’s stopping you! If you want to let loose and grab a drink, cruise on down to Chase’s On The Beach in New Smyrna. Or if you’re looking to relax, head over to Down The Hatch in Ponce Inlet and listen to live music on the water.   

5. Two words: bar crawl. Get your group of friends to head out to your favorite places to drink in Deland. Get all dressed up and let loose for the last time! If you do it right, you should literally be crawling to the last bar!

One final thing to do before graduating that I’m sure most of you have not done before: Sky dive! Deland is the skydiving capital of the world! Don’t think about it, just DO IT! With only six weeks left in the semester, there are things to do at Stetson that you can’t do after graduation. These are your last chances to act like a kid and be crazy. Work hard and play hard!!