Stetson BUZZ: Kickboard Campus Scooters!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

What’s the buzz around Stetson? KICKBOARD CAMPUS SCOOTERS. Why walk to class when you can scoot? These handy little scooters aren’t just fun, but necessary for all you sleepy heads. Your Kickboard Campus scooter will get you to class an estimated 5 times quicker than if you were walking! Once you buy one, feel free to sleep an extra 5 minutes, or take your time chatting with friends along the way.

These scooters are both fashionable and affordable! At roughly $199 dollars, you can snag one of these snazzy scooters for a bargain. Oh, and to make the deal even more sweeter, your HC Stetson Team is giving one away to one lucky winner, FOR FREE!

Be sure to “like” Kickboard Campus on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!  

Enjoy your scooting experience! Have fun out there, collegiettes!

Alayna Burton is a junior at Stetson University pursing a degree in Communications and Journalism. Alayna’s passion for Her Campus began last year when she co-founded her branch in 2011 serving as Director of Publicity and Events, and now Alayna hopes to successfully lead her branch to success as Stetson’s HC Editor in Chief. Outside of Her Campus Alayna is heavily involved with her school, her community and her sorority. Serving on numerous boards and teams including but not limited to Stetson’s event programming board Hatter Productions as Assistant Director, The Deland Community’s fundraising team GreenFeather Executive Board as a day coordinator, The Delta Delta Delta sorority Vice President of Membership, Alayna has gained valuable experience with working with people as well as insight into the world of event planning as well as marketing, branding and public relations. Future goals for Alayna include working in the field of Broadcast Journalism in the Entertainment Industry.